Biyernes, Marso 8, 2013

Why I am @ La Verdad Christian College


When we reached the highest level in High School, ready for our graduation, we are extremely excited to go to college, to meet new friends, to be independent, to experience the college life and to graduate. Even when we were only in the 3rd level of High School, we are also get excite to step higher and be a graduating student, and say "Gagraduate na ako!"

When I was in my 4th year in High School, my father asked me what career I'm gonna take. I said, I don't know what I want. It seems to be like I want to take Accounting, Engineering, Tourism, Education, or Mass Communication. I feel like I want to take it all. My first choice was Accountancy that's why I asked papa if what school I'm going to. Since my first choice was accounting, I want to go to National College of Business and Arts in Fairview or to Far Eastern University. Since my father can't afford the tuition fee in these schools, my grandmother promised that she will be the one who will support my needs while I'm studying but she broke her promise and I don't know why. Then I had no choice but to take the entrance exam in La Verdad Christian College. And with God's mercy and help, I passed the entrance exam and had enrolled with my requirements and myself only.

La Verdad Christian College is a non-sectarian Higher Education Institution which started to operate in 2005. Its mission is to be the front runners in providing academic excellence and morally upright principles.
All of the students in this college are full scholars. There's nothing to worry about the tuition fee, it's FREE. The miscellaneous fee is also FREE. Nothing to worry about books needed by the students. Books needed in each course are only in the school library which can be borrowed by the students. And there's also nothing to worry about the food. It's in the canteen and it's also FREE. The P.E. and school uniform will be provided by the school itself. The school has it's dormitory for the students whom houses are far enough from the school and give transportation allowance to those students who can't afford of everyday money needed for their transportation. The students must be poor. The school don't accept students that are wealthy and can afford tuition fee on other schools. Let's give the opportunity to those people that have no enough money to study in college. :)



The main campus is on McArthur Highway, Brgy. Sampaloc, Apalit, Pampanga. The other branch is located on EDSA, Brgy. Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Metro Manila.


2 komento:

  1. nais kong makapasa sa pasukan pagsusulit sa pamantasang ito upang sa gayo'y ang aking nanay ay hindi na kailangang magpursige para sa mga kakailanganin ko sa matrikula at iba pa ....

    TumugonBurahin