Lunes, Marso 18, 2013

My EYES are always smiling. :)

MY EYES ARE ALWAYS SMILING.

Whenever I smile, It is true that I am glad.
Whenever I laugh, it is true that I am really happy.
There's someone told me that he loves to see me smiling.

"I know you have your way in finding happiness in everything you do. :]
You are a good girl. Don't let anyone make you weary. FORGET NOT TO SMILE. That way, I can be happy, too."

Maybe he wants me to smile because he might be happy as happy as I am. Or maybe more happy as I am.

I'm treating him as my STBBF. My Soon-to-be-BEST-FRIEND.
Because I don't know him very well but we're getting to know each other.
At first, It seems like he knows everything in me. He said that I'm SWEET. I don't know. But some people say, especially girls that I'm sweet. Because I love to love my acquaintances, friends, best friends, or the other people who likes or love me. That's why I'm too emotional when it comes to my friends. Because I AM YOUR TRUE FRIEND. If you're my friend, really you are my friend.

He said that I am moody. MOODY MOODY NYE NYE NYE. -_-"

Somehow I'm feeling bad. I don't know. Maybe I'm too irascible. I want someone for me to placate. That's why they say that I was moody moody nye nye nye. NO I'M NOT. Sometimes, I am. :P

My shallow happiness is built within myself. Yeah. I'm always smiling. I just don't mind everything around me. I'm a Happy-go-Lucky girl who always smile even negatives were coming. No, not just coming. Negatives were already there but I'm still smiling because GOD don't make challenges that we can't accomplish. We just need to give our faith in Him and stay positive. Someone told me, "Go lang ng GO!"
"Sa Globe." I replied. WE CAN MAKE EVERYTHING GREAT WITH HIM.

I don't know. But many people liked me because of ME, MYSELF, and I. Yeah Yeah Yeah.

"Hangga't maaari pipilitin kong mapangiti ka. 'Yun kasi yung pinakagusto kong parte mo. Hindi yung mismong ngiti, kundi yung paraan mo ng pagngiti. Ewan ko ba!", he said.

I replied, "Ano bang paraan ng pagngiti ko? 'Di ko maimagine. Basta na lang ngumingiti 'di ba?"

Yeah, right. WARNING: A SUDDEN SMILE OCCURRED. Just like that. And whenever I smile, they say that MY EYES ARE FADING GRADUALLY. Imagine. Awoooo. :D

SMILE. SMILE. SMILE.

If there's always. There's sometimes.
It's not always you have to be happy. Sometimes you need to be sad. You need to cry. Don't be too positive and especially, don't be too negative. Because I'm in between. :) You have to be neutral in order for you to be HUMAN. Because you're not human if you didn't felt such various feelings.
Just like the common saying, "Hindi ka tao kung hindi nagbabasa o nagpapawis ang kili-kili mo."


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento