Biyernes, Marso 8, 2013

Samsung Android Phone


It's 2011 since I knew about Samsung phones. Most of the students and teachers in our school, Novaliches High School, were using the same phone. Most phones has QWERTY keypad which I recommend because of easy typing. Then they released Samsung Phones without keypad but has screen only. I wonder why it doesn't have keypad. And my ignorance faded away when I found out that the screen is both input and output which we can see all on the screen and we can touch it also as pressing. Phones like this are easy to use because we can choose directly what we want to choose by easily touching it. And then Samsung released phones that has its Operating System (OS). When a phone has its OS, it can be like a computer. We can connect on wireless connections and surf like we're using a computer. 

Someone gave me a Christmas gift last December 2011. I don't have any phone that time so I'm wishing that someone give me something like that. Even a kind of phone where I can entertain a call, send a text message and play music. But a blessing came to me. My wish is only a simple phone but it was not. It was Samsung Galaxy Mini.



Using this kind of phone, I can send text messages easily using QWERTY keypad. But I can change it to 3x4 keypad. But I recommend to use QWERTY for easy and quick typing. Messages are are shown as conversation where we can see the conversation with one person we are continuously sending text messages.  

Like other simple phones, it has calculator, calendar, clock, FM radio, memo and voice recorder. 

Since I had this phone, I don't mind booting my laptop just to see such word documents, spreadsheets, powerpoint presentation and PDF viewer because of its Quickoffice. 

This phone can have an external memory which can be upgraded depending on you. If you want to upgrade, buy. Since the phone has its memory, we can save documents, photos, videos, etc.

It has GPS, where we can track or view the map. We can also see the streets and well-known places, such as malls, churches, gasoline station, bus station, fire station, etc. This map can also give you directions easily by putting your starting point to your ending point which is your destination.

We can also download games and other apps that you can use. Such as dictionary, Bible, Scientific Calculator, etc. We can download them in Google Play Store. It is safe from any threats. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento